Updated on 1st May 2022
Home Accessoriess Store accepts payment from all major credit card networks including American Express, Discover, Visa, and Mastercard. As of the “effective date of last update” stated below, access to the Services is provided to you for free.
Any refunds that Home Accessoriess Store obtains through a Price Drop Claim or Late Delivery Claim will be credited by the Merchant to the credit card (or other form of payment) you used to make the purchase, as determined by the Merchant’s policy.
In order to process payments you make toward Our Rewards redemptions, you agree to provide valid payment information to link your credit card or debit card account to the Services. Any payments or credits processed using a Payment Processor will be subject to the terms, conditions, and privacy policies of the Payment Processor and your credit card issuer in addition to these Terms.
You expressly authorize us or the applicable Payment Processor to charge the payment method you provide for any items you request through the site. Your selection of the payment confirmation button on the applicable checkout page is your electronic signature and you agree that
- This signature is the legal equivalent of your physical or manual signature and
- This transaction is equivalent to an in-person transaction where your payment method is physically present.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password (or other sign-on protections) appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
We endeavor to protect the privacy of your account and other Personal Information we hold in our records, but we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time.
Through your account settings, you may access, and, in some cases, edit or delete the following information you’ve provided to us:
- name and password
- email address
- shipping and billing information
- user profile information and User Content, including images you have uploaded to the site
The information you can view and update may change as the Website changes. If you have any questions about viewing or updating information we have on file about you, please contact us at [email protected]
- You can always elect not to disclose information to us. However, please keep in mind that we may need some information to allow you to register with us or to take advantage of some or all of our features, and if you choose not to provide that information, your ability to use our Website and services may be limited.
- You may be able to add, update, or delete the information as explained above. When you update information, however, we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records. You may request deletion of your account by visiting your account settings. Please note that some information may remain in our private records after your deletion of such information from your account. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your Personal Information even if you update or delete it, but we will not use that information in a manner that would identify you personally.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message to email@example.com We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.