Updated on 1st May 2022
In case, you wish to return your product:
- Ourreturns policy gives you the option to return items purchased on Ourwithin 7 days (Eligible products will be easily visible on our product screens under shipping information).We only ask that you don’t use the product and preserve its original condition, tags, and packaging.
- In the unlikely event that your merchandise arrives damaged, you should email us a photo of the damaged product with the Bar Code within 48 hours of receiving your order. You can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Not all products are eligible for returns. Please check on the return & shipping info on the product page to understand which products are eligible for returns before purchasing.
- Once we receive the product back from you, we will initiate the refund process. It usually takes about 7days in the entire process. Please ensure that the product is packed in its original packing and the tags are intact. Note that the return can only be successful if the product is undamaged.
- Once your return has been authorized, we’d be happy to process your refund. The same amount will be credited back to the payment mode that used to checkout.
- Company is not and shall not be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website’s Users;
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between the Users and sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Company does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the buyers and sellers;
- All discounts, offers (including exchange offers) are by the seller/brand and not by the Company, unless expressly specified. Placement of an order on the Website is an offer to buy the product(s) in the order by the buyer to the seller and it shall not be construed as seller’s acceptance of buyer’s offer to buy the product(s) ordered.The seller retains the right to cancel any such order placed by the buyer, at its sole discretion and the buyer shall be intimated of the same by way of an email/SMS. Any transaction price paid by buyer in case of such cancellation by seller, shall be refunded to the buyer. Further, the seller may cancel an order wherein the quantities exceed the typical individual consumption. This applies both to the number of products ordered within a single order and the placing of several orders for the same product where the individual orders comprise a quantity that exceeds the typical individual consumption. What comprises a typical individual’s consumption quantity limit shall be based on various factors and at the sole discretion of the seller and may vary from individual to individual;
- Company does not make any representation or warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, saleability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website;
- Company is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between buyers and sellers. Company cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned buyers and/or sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. Company shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between buyers and sellers;
- Company does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bonafides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Website and use Your best judgment on that behalf.
- Company does not at any point of time during any transaction between buyer and seller on the Website come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by seller to buyer;
- Save and except in cases where the Company owns the products, at no time shall Company hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall the Company have any obligations or liabilities in respect of any dispute between the seller and the buyer. Company is not responsible for any unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message to email@example.com We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.