Updated on 1st May 2022
Most items ship from our fulfillment facilities with delivery time between 2-10 business days. Business days include Monday through Friday, and exclude national holidays. Please provide a physical address for delivery whenever possible.
Once you’ve placed an order, you will receive an Order Acknowledgement email to confirm your order details. Once your item ships, you will receive a Shipment Confirmation email.
- The shipping timeframe is an estimate of when the item will prepare for shipment and ship from our warehouse. The items on your order will ship as they become available.
- If your item is in stock, your order is estimated to ship on the next business day. Delivery will vary based on your destination.
- If your item is not currently in stock, we will estimate your items shipping date before you place your order. We do not bill you until your order is ready to ship.
- If you have ordered multiple items with different ship readiness dates, you may receive separate shipments.
- Depending on shipment and delivery conditions, your order may ship when all items are ready to ship.
- Heavy and large items, which require pallets, may require additional time. These items will often be shipped with a tailgate. These items may require additional handling charges. With larger items, it is often useful to have two people to receive your product.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Free shipping offer on cart value above US$200 applies for orders fulfilled and shipped, excluding bulk orders and oversized items. Offer applies to shipping fees and does not include customs and handling fees where applicable. Offer is subject to change without notice.
- If you missed your delivery, here’s what will happen:
- You’ll receive a delivery card telling you where and when you can pick up your order. For some items, the carries will contact you to set a delivery appointment or to confirm pickup of the order.
- Your order will either go to a nearby post office location or a carrier depot.
- When you pick up your order, make sure you reference your order number and have a valid photo I.D.
- When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to us, the customer is required to contact on our mail supportcontactus@com to make other arrangements to avoid additional shipping charges.
- If making a purchase for someone as a gift, it may be a good idea to notify him/her about the impending delivery to minimize confusion which lead to a refusal of the package. Please note; larger items will require a signature. If a signature can not be captured, the item will be deemed undeliverable.
Damaged Packaging Due to Shipping
- Please remember to fully inspect the carton and physical product for any damage before accepting the shipment. If the product is damaged in any way, please reject the delivery and notify the usto make other arrangements.
Returns & Refunds (7 Day Satisfaction Guarantee)
- Our Returns & Refund Policy is limited to products purchased directly from our Our WarehouseOnline Store and the procedure for returns must be initiated within 7 days from the date the item was delivered. Please note that for items purchased from other retailers, we can only assist in warranty support.
- In order to quality for a full refund of the purchase price of the product (exclusive of initial shipping and handling charges), you must contact the Inside Sales team at contactus@comto obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA) within the specified time frame of the said product. The product must be returned to Our Warehouse in its original packaging and condition. If the customer fails to return any of the original documents, carton, packaging material, remote, hardware, etc. are missing, the item may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. If the customer fails to return the item in the original condition and/or with missing parts, additional restocking charges may apply.
- Please note that the Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA) number must be noted on the outside of the returned product’s package. We advise that you select a method of shipping that is traceable for your protection. The customer is responsible for all additional costs, including paying all shipping charges, in returning the product to Our Warehouse.
- Risk in the returned product only passes to Our Warehousewhen the product is received by Our Warehouse and Our Warehouse shall not be responsible for items lost in transit to us. You will receive a refund of the purchase price that you had paid for the returned product (excluding any charges for the initial shipping and handling of the product to you) within 14 days of Our Warehouse’s receipt of the returned product. In the event that the procedure herein is not followed, Our Warehouse reserves the right to accept the return of the product on such terms that it may determine at its sole discretion.
See our warranty terms for more detailed information regarding our warranty policies.
Restrictions and Limitations
- The original shipping charges are non-refundable (if applicable).
- The customer may be responsible for shipping and insurance fees on select items.
- Our Warehousereserves the unrestricted right to refuse and/or cancel any order that it deems to be not in the best interests of the customer or the company.
Process to Return a item(s):
- You may only return item(s) within 7days from the date the item was delivered.
- The item(s) must be in like-new condition and packaged correctly with the original carton, packaging, accessories and manuals. We will not accept item(s) that are not in the original factory cartons. Incomplete or improperly packaged items(s) may be subject to a restocking fee.
- You are responsible for shipping charges for returned item(s)
- You are responsible for shipping charges for returned item(s)
- Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA) within the specified time frame of the said item.
- Please print the RMA Number on the return shipping label affixed to the outside of the package(s). Do not write on the original factory cartons as this may be subject to a restocking fee.
- For your protection, we strongly recommend shipping the packages(s) via insured FedEx or UPS. Please retain your tracking number as Our Warehouseis not responsible for lost or damaged items.
- Ship the item(s) to:
Our Warehouse : 500 NE, 41st ST, 102 APT, Pompano Beach, Florida, 33064
- Our Warehousewill process the return within 14 business days of the receipt.